Florida surpassed 16,000 deaths from the coronavirus on Friday.
According to the Florida Department of Health, there are 748,437 cases of the virus, an increase of 3,449 from Thursday.
The number of deaths increased by 98, bringing the statewide total to 16,030.
Palm Beach County reported six additional deaths. St. Lucie County added four, and Indian River County added one.
Here's a county-by-county look at the latest data:
Palm Beach County
- Total cases: 48,674
- Resident cases: 48,237
- Deaths: 1,478
- Percent positive rate for minors: 12.5 percent out of 30,147 tests
- Total cases: 5,137
- Resident cases: 5,102
- Deaths: 153
- Percent positive rate for minors: 17.6 percent out of 3,212 tests
St. Lucie County
- Total cases: 8,521
- Resident cases: 8,492
- Deaths: 315
- Percent positive rate for minors: 12.5 percent out of 5,752 tests
Indian River County
- Total cases: 3,495
- Resident cases: 3,468
- Deaths: 122
- Percent positive rate for minors: 8.8 percent out of 3,989 tests
- Total cases: 1,660
- Resident cases: 1,655
- Deaths: 37
- Percent positive rate for minors: 16.4 percent out of 1,383 tests
The statewide percent positive rate is 13.17 percent out of 5.6 million tests. The daily percent positive rate for new cases is 4.36 percent out of 78,000 tests.