MENU

Tropical wave to soak South Florida's weekend, potential tropical depression

wave.JPG
wave.JPG

A tropical wave over Turks and Caicos has a 40 percent chance of development through the next 2 days, but a 60 percent chance through the next five

It's moving towards us, with the possibility of becoming a tropical depression as it moves ashore on Saturday. It will bring us an increased chance of rainfall this weekend

On and off rain, with partly to mostly cloudy skies is expected. Could see 2 to 4 inches of rain, locally heavier amounts possible in isolated areas.


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER