WASHINGTON (SBG) – Denny's is introducing meal packs to make day-to-day life much easier for stressed out families during the coronavirus pandemic.
Starting today, April 7, the Shareable Family Packs are available for free contactless delivery or pick-up, including this upcoming Easter Sunday. Here are the options, per the release:
Grand Slam Pack:
- Grand Slams for the whole family, including eight buttermilk pancakes, eight scrambled eggs, four slices of savory bacon, four sausage links, and hearty hash browns (option to add toast to the pack)
Build Your Own Cheeseburger Pack:
- Delicious cheeseburgers for four, stacked with four hand-pressed 100% beef patties topped with American cheese with option to add custom toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. Each patty is served between two brioche buns and with a side of wavy-cut fries. Option order without cheese as well.
Premium Chicken Tenders Pack:
- Sixteen premium, golden-fried chicken tenderloins served with wavy-cut fries and BBQ and honey mustard sauces for dipping
Side Packs (a la carte packs feed four):
- Savory sides to round out any meal pack include red-skinned mashed potatoes (with or without gravy), broccoli or sweet petite corn
Beverage Packs (pick any four beverages):
- Signature diner blend coffee
- Regular decaf coffee
- Fresh brewed tea
- Mango Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Soft Drinks, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Fanta and Hi-C
The chain says each pack feeds four to five people.
To place your order, call your local Denny's or order directly on the website.